1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: SWR Super Redhead (Pre Fender)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Walbodiddy, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got another kid on the way and times are tight, so I'm reluctantly selling off the unnecessary pieces of my collection.

Up for sale here is my SWR Super Redhead. It's pre-Fender and I'm the second owner. I know the previous owner didn't gig with it much and it's been an overpowered practice amp for me - only out of the house a few times. The carpet is lightly worn in some areas - nothing threadbare or through to the wood, though. It has the latched hard cover for the front that doubles as a tilt-back stand when removed. 350 watts at 4 ohms or 450 watts at 2 ohms (sounds fantastic with the right extension cab).

I had an SWR cover for it but it seems to have gotten lost when I bought a house this year. I will do my best to find it for a buyer that wants it.

Looks great and sounds great. Just letting it go because I need cash more than extra gear right now.

More specs here: http://www.swrsound.com/support/manuals/pdfs/superredhead_om.PDF

Asking $650.

I'd prefer a local sale but will ship at the buyer's expense. I'm willing to drive a decent distance to drop it off. I'm in the Inland Empire area, so driving out to San Diego or towards LA is not a problem.

I can get pictures if you'd like. I don't have any on hand but it looks like any other Super Redhead in great condition.

2. Just curious, where in the IE are you? My folks are in Redlands, and I'm fairly interested if a couple other pending things go the way I'd prefer :)

3. I'm in Redlands almost every business day. For this one, I wouldn't even ask you to meet me halfway. :D

4. Bump. Open to trade offers. Especially a local deal for something I could re-sell that would be easier to ship.

5. Just got this back from an engineer friend of mine who borrowed it for a side project at a small studio. He said it was one of the best bass amps that he's used for recording. And he gets to play with some astoundingly expensive equipment at his regular gig.

So... back on the market!

6. You got a PM and an email.

7. On hold pending payment.

8. Deal fell through, so it's back up for sale.

Would also be interested in a trade for an AccuGroove Tri115.

9. Laklandlover

Laklandlover Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2008
    Los Angeles, CA BABY
    PM sent

10. Laklandlover

Laklandlover Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2008
    Los Angeles, CA BABY
    PM sent

11. And... back off the market. Sold pending payment.

12. Gone!

13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 9, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.