1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS SWR Workingman 15 Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by wkgmusician, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wkgmusician

wkgmusician

Jul 25, 2007
    Seattle, WA
    ***** Price Drop! $375 obo

I am the original owner of this great amp. It's a Pre-Fender, USA version in complete working order. Never gigged, and always in a smoke-free environment.

I'm transitioning to DB and am going to a non-combo solution. I'd prefer a local sale as the amp is heavy and large, but will consider all offers.

Attached Files:

2. StringThing

StringThing

Dec 6, 2007
    San Diego
    Hey, cool I just posted about a I believe post fender SWR. Does the limiter disable allow for the 160W, and does the speaker handle it? I really like mine, but need more low end and juice out of it at the moment.

3. wkgmusician

wkgmusician

Jul 25, 2007
    Seattle, WA
    I'm not sure which version of the SWR 15 you have, but this combo is rated at 160watts@8ohms, 200watts with the extension cabinet. I haven't ever connected an additional cabinet, I've been too cheap/lazy to get a 1/4" to 1/4" speaker cable (my new rig uses Speakon connectors on one end).

As I understand it (I'm a noob, so FWIW) the limiter shoudn't be affecting the wattage, it's intended to prevent a clipped waveform from damaging the speaker.

Hope that helps.

Amp is still available, BTW.

4. wkgmusician

wkgmusician

Jul 25, 2007
    Seattle, WA
    bumpity!

5. wkgmusician

wkgmusician

Jul 25, 2007
    Seattle, WA
    mid week bump.

6. wkgmusician

wkgmusician

Jul 25, 2007
    Seattle, WA
    All PMs replied to. Amp is still available.

7. wkgmusician

wkgmusician

Jul 25, 2007
    Seattle, WA
    Bumpity!

8. wkgmusician

wkgmusician

Jul 25, 2007
    Seattle, WA
    Saturday Bump

9. wkgmusician

wkgmusician