1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: SWR Workingman's 10 combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by AndrewClaycomb, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm reluctantly putting this up for sale. I've had this amp for a few years now because it's so convenient to use. Never gigged, always in a smoke free room, still looks new.

asking $210 shipped in the US. I'll take whatever payment you prefer to use. Personally I like paypal but I understand a lot of people don't

Stock info:
    SWR Workingman's 10
    Overview

The most portable Workingman's Series combo, the Workingman's 10 is perfect for quiet gigs, practicing and studio work. This small and extremely portable bass cube can easily be carried with one hand, and is expandable with the WorkingPro 1x10 cabinet for a surprisingly powerful 2x10 vertical rig. The custom SWR 10-inch bass driver and high-frequency tweeter shape the classic SWR tone, and the front slot port ensures correct bottom end no matter how quiet you're playing. Fully featured, great-sounding, and equipped with a convenient bottom-handle that doubles as a kick-back stand – it'll make you rethink what a 10" bass combo can do.
    Features

80 watts,100 watts with extension cab, 1x10 enclosure, tweeter with defeat option, classic SWR preamp with Aural Enhancer, three-band active EQ, XLR out, effects loop with blend, speaker mute, tuner send, extension speaker out, top strap handle, spring-loaded bottom handle, front slot port.

* Weight 32 lbs.
    * Dimensions:
    o Height: 14.5"
    o Width: 16.25"
    o Depth: 14"

2. Here's an update with some pics. Sorry about the finger prints and the dust.

DSCF0007.
    DSCF0008.
    DSCF0009.

3. new price is $210 shipped.

4. bump

5. Austinhow

Austinhow

Jun 16, 2008
    Seattle, WA
    PM'd

6. jschall84

jschall84

Mar 14, 2007
    fort wayne, in
    Bad MammaJamma
    best small combo i have ever played. i had one for about 5 years and she never let me down. surprised quite a few guitarists along the way.

7. jschall84

jschall84

Mar 14, 2007
    fort wayne, in
    Bad MammaJamma
    oh yeah and this looks pre fender. hell yea

8. amp is now on hold pending payment

9. SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.