Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: SWR Workingmans 15 Combo $250 NYC Pickup Only

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by thejohnkim, May 17, 2004.

1. thejohnkim

thejohnkim

Sep 30, 2003
    NYC
    i need a quick sale because i see someone selling something i like, and if it goes to someone else, then this deal will probably go back to me.

i leave it at my giggin place at the Empire State Building, so I can pick it up on friday night and bring it home to my place in College Point in Queens, or meet someone at the ESB friday night.

that also means no pics until then at the earliest but i'll try to describe it as best as i can:

bought it new in summer of 2000, its the Pre-Fender 160/200w model.
    it works perfectly, and great, used once a week.
    because of being hualed around by hand and a handtruck, the carpet has normal wear on one side, but nothing serious.
    the rubber on the handle is falling off, you can still use it, but just have to be careful, probably can order a replacement strap handle through fender.
    but overall its in perfect working condition with no quirks, and never had any quirks.

this is priced to go, and since its pick-up only, i only want cash.

email me at funkonoshi (at) softhome (dot) net, rather than PMing me for quicker response!

$250!

trades? i would consider non-large cabs such as:

- 8 ohm acme b2's
    - 12" ags, bergs, epis
    - 2x10" bergs, epis

but i might not be willing to value my end of the trade at $250 so you're forewarned hehehe :ninja: