1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: SWR WorkingPro 12 Bass Amplifier Combo/Monitor for sale $225

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Atlanta Dave, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWR WorkingPro 200 watt combo w/12-inch speaker: $225.00

Versatile bass amp combo that spends its time in my smoke-free home and is rarely used.

Has send/receive jacks, direct-out XLR jacks, ground fault lifter, headphone jack, etc.
    Easy tone shaping with aural enhancer, bass intensifier, wedge EQ, limiter, plus traditional bass/mid/treble eq controls.

A good deal for bass players who want the convenience of a combo, the power of 200 watts and the versatility of a stage monitor, if needed.
    Relatively small package with tilt up design.

I used the SWR WorkingPro 12 as a monitor once--for my band The Sagamore's CD release party last month--and it was great.

The amp is made in Mexico and backed by Fender. I can send a few more pix if that helps.

Call/text 404-788-3757 or message me here on TB.
    Prefer local Atlanta pickup but will ship if you pay the freight!

Attached Files:

2. Bumpity bump, looking for some SWR love

3. Bump for TB members. On consignment in ATL for almost $100 more!

4. This is a good deal for a highly underrated bass combo!

5. Thanks Bass Lord, I agree! Bump

6. Wow, just checked and these are $550 new!

7. Sunday after-gig bump

8. Still available and bump!

9. Officially opening just to officially close thread, sold locally awhile ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.