1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: SX hardware and loaded guitar PG (Silhouette?)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by JoeDaddio, May 24, 2012.

1. Take the whole kin n kaboodle for $35 OBO shipped. Paypal accepted.

Includes:

4 machine heads (inserts, screws)
    Jazz pickups (they've only got one wire)
    SX branded neck plate
    Chrome knobs
    Wiring plate (wired up with the stock SX pots)
    And a brand new, never used, 500k CTS pot, just for the heck of it (ordered it from Warmoth, never used it).

I don't want to ship this stuff separately, and I don't want it sitting around the house any longer, so make me an offer I can't refuse :)

I removed this stuff from an old SX fretless jazz years ago (probably in 05) and replaced everything. All this stuff was working when I took it off. I believe all the screws are there for the tuners but I can be sure of it later tonight if you're concerned.

I forggot to take photos of the back of the wiring harness, so I can get one later tonight when i get home, if ya like.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edit to add:

Might as well throw this in here.

It's a PG from what I believe is a MM Silhouette wired up with DP 151's.

I got this while working as a stage hand years back. I don't remember what venue it was from, but the stage manager juts gave it to me and because I hoard music crap, I took it. Make me an offer on it as I have no idea what it's worth.

As you can see from the photos the bottom pickup has some oxidation. One of the mounting screws is also bent.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

joe

2. $30 shipped?

Joe

3. Bump!

joe

4. Hopkins

Hopkins Supporting Member Commercial User

Nov 17, 2010
    Houston Tx
    Owner/Builder @Hopkins Guitars
    Pm sent

5. SX stuff sold! Will be shipping tomorrow.

The loaded PG is still up for grabs.

joe