1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: SX Jazz Bass neck and Tuners

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by SRT80, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just purchased this neck here on Talkbass. Previous owner had just removed the neck from a newly purchased bass. This neck is in like new condition.

The plan was to use it on my Squier bass that will be comin' in Tues. I decided I'm gonna order a sunburst SX Pbass for the body. I'm gonna put the maple neck it comes with on my Squier body. So, I decided I won't be needin' this one now. Here's the options.

1. Buy the neck complete with tuners (no string tree) and allen wrench for truss rod for $45 shipped.

2. Buy just the neck and allen wrench for $35 shipped.

3. Buy just the tuners w/ferrules and screws for $20 shipped.

If I have to split this up, tuners won't be sold until the neck is sold. If I can't sale the neck, I'd rather keep these tuners to use for it.

fs01.

fs02.

fs03.

fs04.

Thanks,
    Steve

2. BUMP

I'm open to trade offers as well. I could use both a Jazz Bass and P Bass Chrome pickup covers and a PBass tortoise guard. Prefer a 62 RI guard.

Thanks,
    Steve

3. I decided I'm not gonna split these up. I wanna sale/trade the neck and tuners together.

Still $45 shipped and see above post for trade interests. Also, I wouldn't mind havin' a set of new D'Addario Chromes Flatwound Bass Strings.

Steve

4. ironrat

ironrat

Sep 24, 2008
    is it a P or J neck? Is still available?
    thanks

5. I am interested in just the tuners. The guy above wants just the neck.. Sounds like a deal.

6. ironrat

ironrat

Sep 24, 2008
    right Floridabwoy, I just need the neck
    how much? shipping with USPS?

7. apparently, these are no longer for sale. : (

8. ironrat

ironrat

Sep 24, 2008
    ouch!

9. sorry guys, all have been sold.

Steve