1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: SX PJ-62 NO ELECTRONICS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by thisSNsucks, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thisSNsucks

thisSNsucks Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Yonkers, NY
    Hey, I had this posted for sale over in the Bass Classifieds but figured if would do better if I listed it here. Mods if this is against the rules then go ahead and delete it.

Its a used and mildly abused SX PJ-62 in Black. P-bass body and neck, all the hardware, NO ELECTRONICS

The body has alot of scratches and dings (mainly on the back) the neck has a little ding on the headstock, two small indents on the back (looks like it happened during shipping), and some sloppy excess glue or something on the last few frets.

The bass is fully shielded but I had to widen the control cavity a bit to accomidate for the old pots I had in it. I didn't do too great of a job but you cant see anything when the pickguard is on.

GONE!!!!

I take Paypal or Money order. PM me with any questions. Thanks!

2. thisSNsucks

Dec 19, 2004
    Yonkers, NY
    P9130071.

P9130072.

P9130066.

P9130070.

P9130073.

P6200035.

P6130026.

3. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Want any trades?

4. thisSNsucks

Dec 19, 2004
    Yonkers, NY
    Mostly looking to sell, but you can PM me with any offers, the worst I'll say is no.

5. thisSNsucks

Dec 19, 2004
    Yonkers, NY
    ON HOLD!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.