Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS SX Short Scale J Bass 3T Sunburst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by CopperheadLXXIX, Mar 19, 2006.

1. CopperheadLXXIX

CopperheadLXXIX

Aug 9, 2003
    Jax, FL
    Hey all,
    Awhile back I bought an SX Short Scale Jazz Bass to use as a backup and because they are so cheap...anyway, she sounds and plays good, but I don't pick her up enough anymore to warrant keeping it around. She is in mint condition except for two very minor nicks at the bottom edge of the headstock. I don't have a digital camera to take pictures, but you have to be within a couple of feet of the bass and be actually looking for them to notice. You can get specs on the bass here.
    Mine is the 3 tone sunburst.
    Right now I'm asking $60, which would include the cost of shipping to anywhere in the continental US. If you have any questions, post them here or shoot me a PM. Thanks for looking.

2. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
  3. 5bassman

5bassman Supporting Member

May 4, 2005
    Kennesaw,GA
  4. CopperheadLXXIX

CopperheadLXXIX

Aug 9, 2003
    Jax, FL
    Okay, I've actually gotten quite a few responses regarding the SX, but for the moment I promised Bassable I would hold it til tomorrow or Wednesday. Obviously though if I don't hear anything back by then, I'll respond to who was next in line. (5bassman)

5. 5bassman

5bassman Supporting Member

May 4, 2005
    Kennesaw,GA
    Payment sent via Paypal.