1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/T 2 loop true bypass, Gold tuners, Bridge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by MooseLumps, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MooseLumps

MooseLumps

Nov 4, 2007
    Portland
    Up for consideration are a few of my dust collectors. First up be have a Loop-Master 2 loop switcher with master bypass. sales page for the makers is here
    These are really neat, and this one comes with velcro already. It runs on standard 9 volt power, BOSS type jack. No flaws, cosmetic or operational.
    I'm looking for 65 shipped CONUS. Paypal only
    Pictures:
    001.jpg
    002.jpg
    003.jpg
    004.jpg

Next up is a pile of gold hardware from an Aria Pro II. It's dinged and a little corroded, but completely functional. I have a set of 4 inline tuners, the neckplate and bolts and the bridge. They would make a great upgrade or project fodder, plus, it's a matching set.
    Pictures:
    005.jpg
    http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr70/brocklump/Sales%2003_13_10/006.jpg
    007.jpg
    008.jpg
    009.jpg
    010.jpg
    011.jpg
    012.jpg
    013.jpg
    014.jpg

There's some gaff tape on the bottom of the bridge holding it's screws to it.
    Bridge, 15 + 5 to ship
    Tuners, 15 + 5 to ship
    Neckplate and bolts, Free with anything else in this listing or 5 to ship.
    Paypal only, Conus only.

The only trades I would be interested in would be credit toward a long Comfort Strapp or a line 6 M-9/13 or distortion modeler.

2. Hog Branch

Hog Branch

Oct 31, 2008
    Austin
    Digitech Bass Synth Wah for the looper?

3. MooseLumps

MooseLumps

Nov 4, 2007
    Portland
    looper, neckplate and bridge on hold

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.