1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/T: 97 Warwick Thumb 5 - wenge neck-thru - $1500 obo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by HaPpYfAcE, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD!!!

I bought this after selling my 02, so i could get into the wenge neck. I'm looking to get into an early 90s, late 80s thumb 5nt, so that's my first trade preference (if anyone really wants to make the trade).

This bass is in great shape...there is a small piece of wood missing right under the tailpiece of the bridge, but otherwise, it's got no other major flaws. There are some impressions in the wood here and there, but nothing worth a fuss.

It comes with a warwick rockbag that is torn on the front where the front handle is.

$1500 shipped, taking offers.

Here's the ebay auction that i won this bass from...there are better pics here. Notice that i'm saving you $200 off what i paid for the bass!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160412413131

I'm looking for all trade ideas...Order of preference is 5 string bass, 4 string bass, amp, or misc ideas. I would prefer not to add cash on my end. No fretless basses or single effects pedals. Thanks!

2. The jazz was listed in a separate thread. I can take better pics during the day if there is interest.
    IMG_0530.

IMG_0531.

3. OrangeSun

OrangeSun

Jun 26, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Any Interest in a custom built neck through 4 string warwick streamer fretless? Its active and has a heapin load of low end and great neck sound. I can take some pictures if you have any interest.

4. Thanks, but i'm not interested in fretless basses; i'll update my original post.

5. Daywalker

Daywalker

Apr 13, 2005
    SOCAL
    Damn, I sure wish I could unload my 05 real quick and grab this one. Awesome Thumb, GL with your sale!

6. many pm's...here it is again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.