1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/T: Brand New Boss PS-6

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jmattbassplaya, May 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Looking for a gig around East Islip, NY!

Jan 13, 2008
    Hey guys,

I have a mint condition Boss PS-6 pitch shifter pedal that I'm looking to sell. I bought it a few months ago for use in a band I was playing in, but I ended up leaving that group before I even got to use this pedal. As such, it has sat in its box for the past few months unused and is 100% mint (a term I don't use lightly).

This pedal does harmonies incredibly well on electric guitars, and it works pretty darn well in the upper registers of bass guitars too. 6 string bassists will love this.

The detune feature also sounds really nice and works great as a chorus pedal. I actually like it better than my Boss CE-5 :bag:

And now for the feature most people are curious about - the S-bend. As a pseudo whammy pedal this pedal does a really nice job. You can control the rise, fall, and octave of this effect through this pedal, or you can add an expression pedal for manual control. I honestly think it tracks better than the Whammy 4's and the 2 that I have used, and it doesn't suck the low end out of your bass tone like a normal Whammy does.

Price: [DEL]$130[/DEL] $120

Trade interests: Boss RC-2, Boss LS-2, MXR M288, a nice compression pedal, or a Boss FS pedal for tap tempo (feel free to run anything else by me)

Thanks,
    James

2. jmattbassplaya

Jan 13, 2008
    Bump!

3. GHI

GHI

May 27, 2008
    Norway
    PM'd

4. jmattbassplaya

Jan 13, 2008
    Bump for the late night crowd.

5. jmattbassplaya

Jan 13, 2008
    Price drop bump!

6. jmattbassplaya

Jan 13, 2008
    Bump.

7. jmattbassplaya

Jan 13, 2008
    Trade Pending!

8. jmattbassplaya

Jan 13, 2008
    Traded for a Mastotron!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.