Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/T: Digitech, Boss, Hosa, Monster stuff. Compressor, EQ, cables.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by Matt Call, Feb 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Well... I played at a church retreat this weekend. I needed a compressor and something to boost my sound, so I made a little bit of an impulse decision to buy both of these pedals. The more I think about it, I really don't need them right now. Plus, I have an amp to pay for. I'd return them, but the store I bought them from is about a 3.5-4 hour drive, and I don't really feel like driving that far to return stuff. So here they are.

Everything, except the Monster cable, was bought brand new on Feb. 17.

Digitech XBS Bass Squeeze.

This is a really cool compression pedal. You can compress the highs/lows separately. It's really a great pedal; but I'd much rather have my amp to be honest. I have all of the original papers, the box, and receipt. I paid $80 plus tax for it. SOLD! Thanks Lefty!

Boss GEB-7.

This is the second time I've owned this pedal. It's great for simply boosting your signal, or further shaping your sound. It is brand new, but I noticed (post purchasing it) that there was a little bit of paint chipping on the underside of the pedal part of the pedal. I paid $60 plus tax for it. SOLD! thanks LoGruvz!

Hosa effect patch cables. 6 pack.

These are pretty cool. They're 6 inches long and have right angle connectors. I paid $15 for the box, and only used two of them. For maybe 2 hours. I'm open to any cash/trade offers for these. SOLD! thanks Ted!

Pictures of everything are at:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v247/opaquebass/

NO TRADES... please.

[​IMG]

2. Tedintheshed

Tedintheshed Banned

Oct 8, 2004
    Columbus, Ohio
    PM sent

3. Tedintheshed

Tedintheshed Banned

Oct 8, 2004
    Columbus, Ohio
    Thanks Matt!

4. LoGruvz

LoGruvz

Apr 11, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    I would do $45 shipped to zip 30062 on the Boss EQ GEB-7.

5. Tedintheshed

Tedintheshed Banned

Oct 8, 2004
    Columbus, Ohio
    Bump for a great guy....

and feedback left :)

6. mattm0805

mattm0805

Oct 13, 2004
    PM'ed ya

7. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    What is this monster cable you have for sale?

8. Matt Call

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    I'm going to keep it for a little while longer. I'll probably put it back up in a month or two; but for now, I'm going to hold onto it unless someone want to trade for a Bayou cable.

It's 11ft. Monster Bass.

9. Matt Call

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Bump. I'm open to pretty much any reasonable cash offer for the Digitech.

10. LeftyLB70P

LeftyLB70P

May 4, 2005
    Athens, Ga.
    I'll give you $35 for it. PM me if that works (or if it doesn't give me your lowest - I am limited on funds but interested) and I will Paypal you rigth away (if you take paypal).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.