Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD FS/T: Epifani T-610 and Crest CA-9

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Matt Call, Feb 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    I've been going back and forth on what I want to do for an amp lately. I had decided that I was keeping the Epifani; but it's just too big for me. Then I decided I was going to get a preamp, and keep the crest. I was going to sell my Aguilar 410, and then I wasn't... and then I was... I've made up my mind. I'm going back to what I've thought about doing since I first played an Aguilar amp... the DB750.

So here goes nothing!

Epifani T-610. Awesome cab... but huge. Is in overall good condition. The only problem is an indent on the top of the cab-DHL's fault. Comes with Epifani cordoroy padded cover. Trade Pending

Crest CA-9 I got this in a trade from Lex P. a few weeks ago. If I was really into the pre/power thing, I'd definitely keep it. After reading so many good things about these, I figured I HAD to give it a shot. Wow is all I can say about it. Wow. It's in great condition, IMO. There is some scratching from racking it (pictures make it look really bad); but once racked, it looks immaculate. If you'd like, I have a 2-space rack for it. $550 OBO shipped! ON HOLD

CA-9 Pictures: http://photobucket.com/albums/v247/opaquebass/Crest%20CA-9/?action=view&current=DSC04823.jpg

No trades please. I need the funds. Badly.

-Matt

2. FireBug

FireBug

Sep 18, 2005
    Houston
    Any interest in a SWR Goliath III?

3. Matt Call

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    *shrug* I don't know. I'm really just looking for a head...

4. buzzbass

buzzbass Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ
    Any interest in an SVT 3 pro ?

5. Matt Call

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    CA-9 is on hold for gruuv.

6. Matt Call