1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/T: Epifani T-610 and Crest CA-9

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Matt Call, Feb 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    I've been going back and forth on what I want to do for an amp lately. I had decided that I was keeping the Epifani; but it's just too big for me. Then I decided I was going to get a preamp, and keep the crest. I was going to sell my Aguilar 410, and then I wasn't... and then I was... I've made up my mind. I'm going back to what I've thought about doing since I first played an Aguilar amp... the DB750.

So here goes nothing!

Epifani T-610. Awesome cab... but huge. Is in overall good condition. The only problem is an indent on the top of the cab-DHL's fault. Comes with Epifani cordoroy padded cover. Trade Pending

Crest CA-9 I got this in a trade from Lex P. a few weeks ago. If I was really into the pre/power thing, I'd definitely keep it. After reading so many good things about these, I figured I HAD to give it a shot. Wow is all I can say about it. Wow. It's in great condition, IMO. There is some scratching from racking it (pictures make it look really bad); but once racked, it looks immaculate. If you'd like, I have a 2-space rack for it. $550 OBO shipped! ON HOLD

CA-9 Pictures: http://photobucket.com/albums/v247/opaquebass/Crest%20CA-9/?action=view&current=DSC04823.jpg

No trades please. I need the funds. Badly.

-Matt

2. FireBug

FireBug

Sep 18, 2005
    Houston
    Any interest in a SWR Goliath III?

3. Matt Call

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    *shrug* I don't know. I'm really just looking for a head...

4. buzzbass

buzzbass Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu ! Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ
    Any interest in an SVT 3 pro ?

5. Matt Call

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    CA-9 is on hold for gruuv.

6. Matt Call