1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/T: Gallien Krueger MB2-500

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jobu3, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Mint condition.

Comes with footswitch, AC cable, all the original packing.

05 update and I am the second owner. Works without issue: no noise, not too much bottom, and I just pushed it hard for 4 hours this afternoon at practice without a hiccup. It is very LOUD too. The GK tone just isn't working for everything that I'm doing right now and I don't want two head for different projects. Besides, I have to load in half the PA and all the recording gear for both jams, so a couple extra pounds in a rack bag doesn't make as much a difference to me right now.

$475 shipped or trade for an Eden WT-400 + a couple bucks on your end or even trade if it comes in a nifty case or bag. Will also trade for a Carvin B1500. Trades must be fully functional.

Will certainly consider other Eden heads as long as they have a tube in them and have the semi-parametric midrange EQ which I really do need after all. :meh:

Pix upon request but it is like new. It's in better condition than the brand new one I tried at GC a month ago.

2. synterx

synterx

Jan 24, 2005
    Illinois
    Can you post the part of the serial number that has the A01, A02, A03, A04 or A05 in it?

3. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Will do tomorrow. It's still packed up with the rest of my gear downstairs and I am going to bed. ;)

4. synterx

synterx

Jan 24, 2005
    Illinois
    Duh, you said right there it's an a05.

5. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    SOLD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.