1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/T: Like new Lakland Black/Maple 55-02 w/SKB hardcase - PLEK'd

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by HaPpYfAcE, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD!!!

I don't really want to sell this bass, but in the interest of the Chi-Sonic faith, i will do whatever i must in order to acquire a 4 or 5 string equipped with Chi's.

Rather than have Lakland mutilate this one, i figured i'd see if there's any interest.

You can find the previous thread here...http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=510057 - The pics are still up in that thread and i've linked to them below.

The bass is still in great shape, and i don't think it has any dings or nicks, but i'll verify when i get home.

It's strung with DR Hi-Beams right now and I will include the TI Jazz flats that came on it when i got it.

Price is set at $999 shipped in SKB-FB4 hard case or entertaining offers if case/extra strings not needed for this very good condition, very kickass bass. I take paypal and wouldn't think of charging the buyer for the fees. :)

Would only trade for: MusicMan Sterling 4 with humbucker/single coil pups (to hold me over til i can get a Chi-Lakland) - will also consider a 5 string Human Base in a finish other than natural.

:bassist:

These pics are from the previous seller (if you need more, i can take some):
    attachment. attachment.

2. MarkusBass

MarkusBass

Feb 24, 2008
    California Coast
    Graphic Designer: Lakland
    Bumpage for a great guy and great bass!

3. :smug:

4. dougray

dougray

Apr 16, 2002
    western maryland
    i have been waiting for a JO5 to come around but i may be interested in this....:eyebrow:

5. i don't see how you couldn't be interested in it! :eek:

hehe. send me a p.m. if you need to make an offer or something. :)

6. Supertanker

Supertanker Watch the dog! He is trained to bite!

Jun 23, 2005
    CinCinNati
    LH3 + Lakland Pickups + SKB case?

This is an absolute steal...

7. MarkusBass

MarkusBass

Feb 24, 2008
    California Coast
    Graphic Designer: Lakland
    Wow...missed the case! Great great deal!

8. Selling at a nice discount to local buyers.

9. hoodrow

hoodrow

Mar 7, 2009
    PM sent about pricing. Look forward to hearing from you :)

10. I replied to the first one you sent...haven't gotten another. Need moar info!

otherwise still available!

11. Geezerman

Geezerman

Nov 28, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Ah such a beautiful bass, wish i had the money laying around!

12. sold to hoodrow! shipping today or tomorrow! :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.