1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/T: Music Electronix Submarine Designer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by bongomania, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    SOLD!!!

I just received this and the Gemini brand new from Os (Electronix), like a week ago. The Gemini is staying, but the Sub got beaten out by a Fromel Shape EQ I got at the same time. They are equal in quality, but the Fromel is closer to the sound that I want. I'll post a pic later if needed, but it looks like a brand-new Sub Designer. :) It has the new Zeibek name on it if that matters to you.

$150 shipped, reasonably firm (negotiable as part of a trade deal). For trades, I'm of course looking for any compressor I haven't reviewed yet (good luck with that ;)), but I also like boo-teek envelope filters, overdrives, and tremolos. Random long-shot: I'd also like a Fender MIA or MIJ P-bass neck with a 1.75" nut width, or the body of a Fender "Longhorn/boner" J bass. Or just make me a trade offer of any kind, worst I can say is "no thanks". :)

Let me know if Q's!

2. B.C.

B.C. Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2005
    Indiana
    Man, this is tempting...

3. Mr. Pickles

Mr. Pickles Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2006
    Dutchess County, NY
    Sorry to highjack - reveiw forthcoming on Shape EQ? I've seen a ton of guit*rds using them, but never though to check if they'd be useful for bass.

Anyway, free bump! Os makes great stuff. My original Submarine is staying with me forever!

4. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Yeah I'll post more about the Shape EQ in the FX forum soon. :)

5. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    PM inbound!

6. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    PM'd

7. bongomania