1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/T: Musicman Bongo HH5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Matt Call, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Well... it's time for me to part with this bass. I recently picked up a Sadowsky Metro, and I've barely played the Bongo enough to deserve keeping it. Plus, I've become accustomed to the string spacing of the Sadowsky as well. The Bongo just feels foreign to me now.

You know the specs of this bad boy. This one has the dual humbuckers and a desert gold finish, constructed in 2004.

I'm am the second owner of the bass. I bought it semi-locally from the bass player of a friend's band.

The bass has been played. The original owner toured with it, and it's been my main bass since buying it. There are a couple dings in the headstock. There is some buckle rash (has to be caught in right light), and there is a paint chip under each strap button. I also just noticed a small indent on the fretboard (see pic). Other than that... pristine. No, really.

The bass has Dunlop straplocks installed, and I'll include an olive green EB strap as well. I will include a Fender hardshell case with the bass too. It fits the bass really well.

I'm looking for $745 shipped. If paying w/ paypal, I'd appreciate the buyer to cover the fees.

Sorry guys, I'm not looking for trades any more.

If you have any questions or comments, just let me know. I'd love to see this bass played and not sitting around my house.

PICTURES: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v247/opaquebass/

2. Matt Call

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    All PMs/email returned.

bump.

3. Matt Call

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Bump. Make me an offer.

4. Matt Call

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Sale pending. Just awaiting payment. So it's...

5. Matt Call

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.