1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/T: QSC PLX 3402, dbx DriveRack PA, BBE BMax-T, Boss TU-2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Doubledarkhorse, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Doubledarkhorse

Doubledarkhorse

Feb 16, 2009
    Hey everyone! My current rack system is heavy and I'm tired of lugging it around so I'm getting rid of some gear to fund a Genz Benz ShuttleMAX so if anyone has one to trade I'm all ears.

I am willing to take Paypal, but I would prefer a money order. These prices are all OBO so PM me if you have an offer. I can take more pictures if you want them. All items are guaranteed against DOA. I may be willing to ship first if you have an enormous amount of verifiable positive feedback.

First up is my QSC PLX 3402 power amp. This thing is a beast and it sounds terrific. It has been in rack since I bought it. As you can tell from the photos, it is in great cosmetic shape. It is in even better working order. I've never had a single problem with it in the almost 2 years I have owned it. $old

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next up is my dbx DriveRack PA. I used to use this when I needed a crossover, but since I went away from needing that, this thing has barely been turned on. It is in perfect working order and in great cosmetic shape. I would like to get $300 shipped out of it.

[​IMG]

Next is my BBE BMax-T Bass Preamplifier. I bought this and my SansAmp at around the same time to see which one I liked better and I like the SansAmp so this one needs to go. $old.

[​IMG]

And finally is my Boss TU-2 stomp box tuner. It is in perfect working order, but I just purchased a rackmount tuner so I have no more need for this unit. I'll be posting pics in the Accessories For Sale Forum so if you want to see it you can go there. I'd probably take $65 shipped for this.

Thanks for looking!

2. Doubledarkhorse

Doubledarkhorse

Feb 16, 2009
    Lowballers accepted bump.

3. Doubledarkhorse

Doubledarkhorse

Feb 16, 2009
    Prices lowered bump.

4. Doubledarkhorse

Doubledarkhorse

Feb 16, 2009
    Final bamp before the Bay of e.

5. stevecaronna

stevecaronna Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2007
    St Rose Louisiana
    I'm interested in the QSC 3402, My name is Steve and my phone # (504)251-3664

6. You have PM