1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/T: Thunderfunk TFB-420

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by craigb, Apr 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigb

craigb G&L churnmeister Supporting Member

Hey Y'all,

I bought this and promptly traded it off for a G&L JB-2. Then the person I traded it to decided not to keep it so I'm getting it back. So as I ponder my long-term amplification setup I'm thinking it may not stay very long again. I'm thinking a setup based off one of the new Crown XTI or QSC PLX2 (primarily the 04s) power amps might be in my future. So I'm offering it up here . . .

It's arriving back to me on Monday so that's the soonest I could ship it. It's in great shape and if you need pictures of it (it's a 420 in great shape) I can get them once it arrives again.

$700 shipped in the US, paypal OK

Trades considered for:
    - G&L SB-2 with satin finished skinny neck (1.5" wide at the nut)
    - other skinny necked G&Ls
    - Schroeder 1210 or 1212 (prefer light but those are very new)
    - Acme Low B2 (a pair of these would be great)
    - Yamaha BBT-500H (I'm still intrigued by these even after trying them a couple of times)

Let me know what you've got and what you are thinking . . . I prefer email to PM but will respond to both

2. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Wow, not gone yet. I'm shocked! T-funks for sale don't last long here....

3. craigb

on hold for smallequestrian

4. lemme know if something falls through, i got a 1212 with your name on it...

:bassist:

5. craigb

and sold to smallequestrian, sorry toddtodd - maybe next time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.