1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/T: Tonebone Bassbone by Radial

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Eublet, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    Nearly mint condition. A couple of very thin, small scratches. Perfect working order, including the AC adapter.

This is THE clean DI of choice if you have two basses. Very powerful EQ and level control so that two basses can be made to have the same volume to the board. Also a nice boost feature for soloists.

Pictures to follow soon so you can evaluate the scratches I'm referring to.

Paypal of $190 and this ships in the ConUS.

As for Trades, I'm looking for a Sansamp Bass Drive Deluxe or perhaps the Sansamp Programmable Driver. Nothing else please!

See here for details on the Bassbone: http://www.tonebone.com/tb-bassbone.htm

2. Christian Waiau

Christian Waiau

Jun 16, 2005
    las vegas/maui, nevada/hawaii
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, Aguilar, Darkglass
    want to trade for a Aguilar Tone Hammer?

3. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    Very tempting, but that's not really the direction I want to go in. Thanks anyway!

There are some things I would trade for. Original post updated to reflect that.

4. Christian Waiau

Christian Waiau

Jun 16, 2005
    las vegas/maui, nevada/hawaii
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, Aguilar, Darkglass
    PM

5. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    So am I gonna have to just keep this thing? Kinda don't want to part with it anyway.

6. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    ....and....traded!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 1, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.