1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

FS/T: Used D'Addario, Thomastik, Pirastro, LaBella

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by eadg57, Jan 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eadg57

eadg57

Sep 7, 2005
    SF Bay Area
    Like some of you, I have various strings that I have tried and decided were not right for me. I'm offering these to folks who might be interested in trying used strings before taking the plunge on a new set. All are 3/4; all have original packaging. Hard to price these, but look around on TB, and PM or email with questions or offers.

SETS:
    LaBella 7710 (nylon tapewounds)--D and G were on for a couple months, E and A did not stay on for more than a few days. $60/set

WANTED:
    I'd be interested in a trade for a used Spirocore Mittel set or just Mittel D and G.

2. BassMap

BassMap

Jan 8, 2003
    Alexandria, VA
    :confused: I'm interested in the Obligatos, but you didn't state any prices.

3. glivanos

glivanos Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2005
    Philadelphia Area
    You have a PM

4. eadg57

eadg57

Sep 7, 2005
    SF Bay Area
    Thanks for the interest. All PMs responded to. $50 (PayPal) for the Obligato set?

5. PM.

6. eadg57

eadg57

Sep 7, 2005
    SF Bay Area
    The Obligatos, Helicores, and TI Jazz Flats and Rounds are gone. All other PMs responded to.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 25, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.