1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/T Yamaha attitude 5 string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by coronado3, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coronado3

coronado3 Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Indiana, USA
    For sale or partial trade, a fantastic '90s Yamaha attitude std. 5 string in good condition - some dings on back of body, but the neck and front are pretty clean. Frets are clean as well.
    Has upgraded hipshot ultralite tuners and fender P5 pickup. Stock single coil jazz pickup is nice and burpy. Comes with the original parts as well.

Plays great and has FULL 19 mm string spacing with a comfortable Asymmetrical neck contour. The neck feels a lot like my old Lakland joe Osborn 5 string. Wired vol, tone, 3 way selector and there is plenty of room in the control cavity if you want to add a pre-amp. Most stable bolt on neck I've encountered - The neck extends all the way to the P pickup!!!!!

This is the perfect bass for someone who likes a fender P5 but isn't comfortable with their tight spacing (or price tag!) or someone who likes the Lakland 5 strings but isn't into 35" scale.

It's a MASSIVE bang for the buck bass!

$425 shipped conus with the neck off. $375 shipped with original tuners installed.
    IMAG0025_zpsda1145f4.
    IMAG0024_zps33810e65.
    IMAG0022_zps199bd510.
    IMAG0023_zps994f60b9.

2. coronado3

Jun 29, 2008
    Indiana, USA
    of course make me an offer! Looking for a Zoom MS-60B, other basses, parts, cabs, amps, etc.

3. coronado3

Jun 29, 2008
    Indiana, USA
    Sale Pending

4. coronado3

Jun 29, 2008
    Indiana, USA
    sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.