1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Tascam Bass Trainer and Tascam 4 track cassette

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Spacelordmother, Jun 26, 2007.

1. I'm moving in a month and need to unload some unloved gear!

First up a barely used Tascam CDBT1mk2 Bass Trainer, works great, never any problems, I just bought it primarily for a headphone amp and now i have a mixer setup that I use. I have the trainer, ac adapter and manual. $150 new, say $100.00 shipped.

[​IMG]

Secondly, I have an older, yet still functional and basically new Tascam Porta2mk1 4-track cassette recorder. Low hours on this one too, but it is about 6 years old. I've never had any issues with it, except it seems to not like certain wall outlets... which is weird. It wont work on one, but try another and it's fine. I'll include the unit, ac adapter, manual, 5 blank 30min cassettes and stickers to label the tapes. The only difference between the original Porta02 and the mkII version is the addition of a completely pointless guitar input. The other one could accept a guitar signal just as easily if the trim was set to 'line'.
    This was $150.00 back when I bought it, so lets say $50.00 shipped.

[​IMG]

all serious offers will be considered.

2. bump for my billllzz!

3. Tascam bass trainer on hold pending payment!

4. Bass trainer sold!

5. bump! :bassist: :hyper:

6. c'mon peoples! record it old school to cassette! :)

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021