Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: tascam bass trainer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by PinkFloydDan, Feb 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am selling my Tascam Bass trainer. It is the older model, so no metronome. But she is solid and new.

Asking $90 shipped.

2. bump

3. UtBDan

UtBDan Supporting Member

Oct 29, 2004
    Connecticut
    is the lack of a metronome the only difference?

4. yes.

5. bump

6. bump

7. Sundogue

Sundogue

Apr 26, 2001
    Wausau, WI
    I'm not interested in buying as I own the newer model...but I thought I'd give a bump to this because the Tascam Bass Trainers are simply THE best learning tool around.

$90? Great deal for someone looking for one.

Good luck on the sale.

8. yeah...I am not quite sure why I am selling it other than I haven't been using it much. I rarely try to learn covers. I just jam with them (and fail miserably sometimes). But she is a nice tool. I probably will end up keeping her because everyone with interest tries to talk me down 15-20 bucks and I ain't gonna do it :)

I'm in a little funk with the bass right now. So, I bought a new one hoping it will re-motivate me to get in the groove again. She'll be here next week.

9. Sundogue

Sundogue

Apr 26, 2001
    Wausau, WI
    Personally I wouldn't ever part with my CD Bass Trainer...but then I only play in cover bands and am always needing to learn a lot of songs in a hurry.

For that, this tool is invaluable.

10. bump

11. I still have this great condition item. Will sell for $80 shipped. Get it now.

12. UtBDan

UtBDan Supporting Member

Oct 29, 2004
    Connecticut
    gah had you said that before I wasted this week's paycheck, you know, gah. lol

13. chuckee

chuckee

Jun 9, 2005
    Norfolk, VA

PM (2) sent.

14. Sorry. SOLD!!

15. chuckee

chuckee

Jun 9, 2005
    Norfolk, VA
    Thanks for the reply. :crying: Congrats on your sale.:hyper:

Chuckee:bassist: