1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Tascam CD BT-1 Mark II W/ Power Supply

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitar Strings and Accessories' started by jeffery.addison, Feb 7, 2006.

1. For Sale Tascam CD-BT1 Bass Trainer Mark II with Power Supply.

Mint Condition. Only used four times.
    SOLD

2. SOLD

3. MAGUS®

MAGUS®

Dec 23, 2004
    UK
    How much would that cost to send to the UK ? If you can bothered that is... International posting is not fun for everyone, i know :)

4. I would not have any problem sending to the UK or anywhere internationally. I would need to get a price though...but I would charge whatever the standard charge is for the weight at www.usps.com

5. MAGUS®

MAGUS®

Dec 23, 2004
    UK
    OK - no probs with that. I've checked with Tascam for the weight ( 1LB 6ozs) but rounded that up to 2LBs to account for packing and stuff, then calculated the cost using your link - thanks ! This looks pretty reasonable..

Global Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (Small upto 4 LBS) 4 - 6 Days $5.25

Global Priority Mail (GPM)® is an accelerated airmail service that provides customers with a reliable and economical means of sending correspondence, business documents, advertising messages, printed matter, and light-weight merchandise 4 pounds and under to over 51 countries and territories worldwide

and i can do the Paypal thing - verified too

PS dude - no point sending the power supply as it wouldnt work on our 3 flat pin 240v mains