1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Tascam CD-BT1 CD Bass Trainer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Antman3820, Aug 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antman3820

Antman3820 Supporting Member

Feb 27, 2005
    Toms River, NJ
    Bought this brand new 4 years ago and honestly never used it that much. Mint condition, with AC Adaptor, and I have a copy of the manual on a PDF File.
    SOLD. I accept paypal or MO. Here are the details from the Tascam website:

Finally, bass players get a little respect. The new CD-BT1 is the ultimate portable workshop and jamming tool for bass guitar.

The CD-BT1 has all of the great training features of the CD-GT1: Slow Speed Audition, Looping, Pitch Shift and even a built-in chromatic tuner.

The CD-BT1's all-new effects engine is designed for bass, with effects like 5-band EQ, compression and synth bass. Bass Cut and Enhancement modes control the CD signal so you can play along. And the input sensitivity can be switched from active to passive for compatibility with a wide range of instruments.

Whether you're just starting out on your instrument or a seasoned pro, the CD-BT1 offers the perfect way to learn your favorite artist's techniques.

2. Infern0

Infern0

May 13, 2007
    You neglected to mention your price...

3. Antman3820

Feb 27, 2005
    Toms River, NJ
    It was there, I just highlighted it........Thanks

4. CrashClint

CrashClint I Play Bass therefore I Am

Nov 15, 2005
    Wake Forest, NC
    DR Strings Dealer (local only)
    $75 is a real tempting price since it is half price of a new one. I am trying to hold out for the new mp3 model they are making for bass, but at this price I will have to think about it.

5. Antman3820

Feb 27, 2005
    Toms River, NJ
    Bump for a lower price.......70 shipped

6. Dpduder

Dpduder

Mar 27, 2007
    Gorham, ME
    Ill take it if its still available.. Pm Sent

7. Antman3820