1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: TBC 5 String Body (JJ)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by DrewFolkadelics, Oct 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrewFolkadelics

DrewFolkadelics Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2012
    NY
    Hello TB!

I have a TBC 5 String Body for sale. Bought it when davec was clearing them out and don't have the time to make the project I want to, so I'm selling it for what I paid but will entertain offers.

Chambered Swamp Ash body. Wine inlaid pickguard. JJ configuration. Will fit Carvin bolt-ons and can be routed to take Ibanez 24 fret necks, according to the original ad: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f129/tbc-bodies-988997/

$45 Shipped CONUS PayPal

PM with offers/questions and thanks for looking!

Picture from the original ad:

Attached Files:

2. gerryjazzman

gerryjazzman Supporting Member

Dec 31, 2006
    New Jersey
    Is there any routing under the pick guard? Reason I'm asking is that it looks like it probably has a rear cavity for active electronics. Is that what you mean by chambered? Thanks.

3. DrewFolkadelics

Dec 21, 2012
    NY
    Yes, there is routing under the pickguard. I didn't mean that when I said chambered. The original ad said chambered and based on the light weight, I think that is accurate. I will see if I can verify later (maybe some knocking to see if I get a hollow sound).

4. DrewFolkadelics

Dec 21, 2012
    NY
    TTT

5. DrewFolkadelics

Dec 21, 2012
    NY
    Sold! Off to NJ. Thanks, TB!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.