1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS tbc ap500M!!!(sale currently pending)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by streetfighterdu, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. streetfighterdu

streetfighterdu

Aug 20, 2006
    for sale is an excellent condition tbc ap500M 5 string bass. it was bought for my studio at the begining of 2007. the extent of the playing on this bass involves a friend picking it up at a session, playing a little weedle-dee-deedle-dee wanking, then putting it back in the case. thats it. its been sitting since. always kept indoors in good climate. i would like $350 for this, paypal prefered, buyer to pay actual shipping from minneapolis. any questions, feel free.

the bass will be shipped in the original box from tbc. also included are the original tbc gig bag, shorty truss rod wrench and bridge wrenches, and the serial certificate from tbc.

UPDATE....sold to a local talkbass member!

bassNbag.

bassbody.

back.

cert.

2. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Can I have the truss rod tool. Actuall whoever buys this will love it. Great bass. I have the double M version without the pick gaurd.

3. streetfighterdu

streetfighterdu

Aug 20, 2006
    the truss rod tool is actually just an allen wrench with one end cut short instead of it looking like the traditional L shaped allen wrench. its not really a specialized tool or anything. you could take a standard one, grinder or dremel tool, and make one if you want. if you need me too, i could PM you a pic of the wrench if you need to get any idea. just sayin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.