1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: tc electronic BH250

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by a2zbassman, Oct 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bought this, brand new off ebay, a few weeks back to try it out as a backup amp, and to check out the TonePrint feature in person. It's not exactly what I'm looking for as a backup amp, and although the TonePrint thing is very cool, I'd want to at least have two available effects at the push of a button, but wont buy the pedal to do that as the amp does not meet my needs. So, it's up for sale. Also want to mention that the On-board tuner is quick and accurate, even on a 6 string bass.

Condition is 9.9 / 10. It doesn't have more then 5 hours on it . . . I've used is mostly as a practice/headphone amp in my apt - which BTW it works absolutely GREAT for -, and for one band practice at no more then mid volume.

Only $[DEL]215[/DEL] $200 shipped o/b/o CONUS/Lower 48. Paypal is fine. SOLD

PM with any questions.

008_zps060cd12e.

009_zps2a05d493.

010_zps5331907e.

Thanks for looking!

2. I just saw a "New - Open Box" one on ebay for $217. So, lets make this an even $200 shipped and get it into the hands of someone who wants to try one of these out.

3. Bump - for o/b/o. would like to get this sold asap

4. On hold pending payment.

5. And this one's SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.