1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: TC Electronic BH500 500W Amp Head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by -=DanAtkinson=-, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mint condition! 500 watts. Built-in tuner, 3 Memory presets, flexible EQ, Tube sim, "Spectracomp" multi-band compressor, awesome tone. Only selling because I need to gather funds for new recording gear.

$295 shipped in the lower 48 states. Price is firm.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bump

3. Here's a pic by request!

Attached Files:

4. Bump

5. DuShauh

DuShauh

Aug 29, 2011
    West Michigan
    Someone should wake up and jump on this "steal-of-a-deal."
    If I didn't already own one (which I will never part with), I would be all over this ! GLWTS

6. Bump

7. Bump

8. kmon

kmon

May 11, 2009
    Austin, TX
    this is a screaming steal, looks like the exact same features as the rebel heads in a slightly bigger package. Get this and sell your tuner, compressor and overdrive pedals...you'll break even!!!. Also very practice friendly, got aux-in and phone jacks.

I like how everything's laid out on the front. I have a rebel head and the only somewhat annoying thing is that some useful jacks are on the back.

You can't go wrong here...PACKED with features, sounds incredible and loud as sh**!!!!

9. Jabazz

Jabazz

Apr 24, 2004
    St Louis, MO
    PM Sent

10. goldberg72

goldberg72

Sep 30, 2011
    8/4 ohm operating watts?
    2 ohm capability?

11. PM's replied

12. do you ship to canada?