1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: TC Electronic Nova Repeater

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Justin Tuskey, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everybody, got a brand spankin new tc electronic nova repeater here for sale. NOT a refurb. its about 18 days old, and hasnt left the house, my room, or the pedaltrain its attached to. this thing is the bees knees. I love EVERYTHING about it, except for the fact I cant do bpm based tap tempos. I didnt really think about it when I bought it. we use a click in our ears so I need a delay with bpm based tempos...ala DD-20.

comes with fancy box, plastic, papers, power supply (box for that too! haha) and of course the pedal. I can throw in an overdose of enthusiasm too if you'd like!

for sale only (unless you wanna trade with cash for your dd-20) CONUS only, PAYPAL only.

new these go for $150
    looking to get $125 shipped

no pics yet, but here is more info than you'll ever need about it. :)

2. price drop and bump!

3. PM sent.

4. pm replied!

5. this...could...go...all...the...way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.