1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: TC Electronic RH450 head w/footswitch (new)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by nostatic, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nostatic

nostatic Supporting Member

Jun 18, 2004
    lost angeles, CA
    Endorsing Artist: FEA Labs
    SOLD

Brand new TC RH450 head - I received it Monday 10May10 as a replacement for my first head that had a squeal on power down. Taken out of the box to check (no issues). This is new, not repaired or refurbished. I also have the footswitch that I bought with the first head (8Mar10 purchase date). The footswitch was at one gig with the original head before it was returned to TC. Footswitch is in perfect condition. Amp is brand new and never out of the apartment. Includes unopened manual/cables/etc. This is a *great* head, but I really don't need the onboard tuner, compressor, or presets so I'm going to stick with my LMTube.

$850 shipped (CONUS) for both the brand new/unused head and the footswitch. All original boxes/packaging.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nostatic

Jun 18, 2004
    lost angeles, CA
    back on the market

3. LeonD

LeonD Supporting Member

PM sent.

4. nostatic

Jun 18, 2004
    lost angeles, CA
    bump for price drop. Brand new unused head.

5. nostatic

Jun 18, 2004
    lost angeles, CA
    Per the TC Support website, the warranty is transferable. Copy of shipping invoice for this head (5May10) included.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.