1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: TC Electronic RH450

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by copasetic, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FS is my TC Electronic RH450 amp head in the padded TC Electronic carry bag. I no longer have the original packaging, so this will be shipped in the bag, packed snug and secure.

The amp is in like-new condition, having been used in rehearsal but never gigged. If you're interested in details, check out the product web page:

TC Electronic | RH450 - bass amp 2.0

The RH450 has a TON of tweakability, although its primary vibe is vintage and, dare I say, tubey. It's a great amp and I'm selling it because I've gone in a more hi-fi (and higher output) direction.

Asking $525 shipped CONUS.

2. bump!

3. JAS

JAS

Jul 3, 2001
    California
    Why are you selling? What were your thoughts on this amp? Did you use it for upright and electric?

4. I bought a Genz Benz Shuttlemax 9.2 months ago because I was looking for more options in the more transparent hi-fi tone (with a much crisper upper end), which works well in my jazz group. I thought I'd use this from time to time in a rock or blues setting, but I just haven't had those opportunities and the RH450 is getting no love.

The amp itself is surprisingly powerful and surprisingly warm and organic sounding given its high-tech guts and digital modeling. Its upper treble is rolled off and polite, much more old school sounding.

I only used the RH450 for electric, for which it is well suited. I can't speak for its performance on DB.

5. *bump*

6. Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.