1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: TC Electronic RH750

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by christianharger, Mar 17, 2013.

1. This is a relisting, as I have decided to sell the head (was previously posted as a FT feeler).

$650 shipped w/ hard carrying case (pics later).

The important thing to note here is the knobs. They are starting to break and fall off. They do stay on if you can push it in just right, but I've included a picture of the inside of one knob. You'll see that there are plastic slices to grip the actual knob, but at least one of these on most of the knobs has broken. This is an extremely common problem with the RH heads, from my understanding, if you contact TCE they will send you a replacement set (not sure on the cost - haven't looked into it myself).

Other than that it's just a few surface scratches and whatnot, all shown in the pictures.

I honestly would just superglue the outer knobs to the inside part if I were keeping it. This would completely remedy the situation and do zero damage to the amp. Obviously I'm not going to do that since I'm trying to sell the amp.

PM me, thanks!

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1363576634.765031.

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1363576658.414963.

2. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1363744369.287233.

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1363744384.215586.

here's the case I've been using. I'll ship it along with the RH750 if you want it!

3. mixerman

mixerman

Sep 19, 2006
    WoodRidge, NJ
    Fyi. TC sent me a set of replacement knobs for completely free.

4. Awesome! Good to know.

5. bump.

6. bump it up.

7. feel free to make offers if you feel my price isn't fairly set.

8. Thoxig

Thoxig

Feb 24, 2013
    Portland, Oregon
    Still available? PM sent.

9. sold!