1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: TC Electronic RS212 w/ TC padded cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Eublet, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    This was a demo RS212 that I got from Fretspot that had a little playing time on it. I've put maybe 10 hours on it (hard to say, maybe even less) since picking it up. This is the second one I've owned. I almost bonded with the first, then sold it. Then I later figured I might like it more, and it's just not for me. I prefer the RS210, which I have two of. I'm selling one of those as well and just keeping a single RS210, so scan the classifieds if you're interested in it also.

Anyway, it's in really good shape. No dings our gouges in the wood. There's some typical marks on the finish from gigging it a bit but that's it.

This cab brings the BEEF! Just make sure that's what you want!

I also am including the TC Electronic padded cover with this cab! Keeps it safe and protected for you in travel and in storage!

RS212 plus cover - $425 shipped in the lower 48.

No trades at all, please. Thanks!

2. afroman

afroman

Aug 31, 2000
    Austin, TX
    God!!!:rolleyes:

If I was already moved to NY, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Free Bump, they'll sell very fast.

3. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    bumpitude

4. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    Bump

5. otto B

otto B Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2007