1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: TC Electronic RS212

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by juriscon, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juriscon

juriscon

May 22, 2007
    Dallas, Texas
    For sale is a TC Electronic RS212. The cab is only a few months old and has been used at a handful of rehearsals but never gigged. It sounds phenomenal and is very balanced with a nice low end and is pretty light weight. These new TC cabs get scuffed up very easily which has been discussed on TB. This cab has been well taken care of but is no exception so it has several blemishes that are purely cosmetic. Ships in original packaging.

$380 Shipped anywhere in 48 CONUS. Pickup available in Austin and I travel between Austin and RGV so I can meet someone in South Texas. Paypal only. US only. Not looking for any trades unless you have a high quality double bass gigbag.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. otto B

otto B Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2007
    Fort Bliss Texas
    If you would had posted this a week ago I would had got it and I live 45 min away from Austin and your is cheaper:crying:

3. juriscon

juriscon

May 22, 2007
    Dallas, Texas
    Imagine how awesome your life would be with TWO RS212s. You would be the envy of all TBers and you would be fighting the chicks off with a stick.

4. otto B

otto B Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2007
    Fort Bliss Texas
    yes it would but, I also bought on that same week a RS410 from Bass Emporium.

5. juriscon

juriscon

May 22, 2007
    Dallas, Texas
    Dude, imagine how awesome your life would be with an RS410 and TWO RS212s . . . . . . :bag:

I didn't want to have to do this but I've decided to sweeten the deal a bit. If the cab sells in the next 12 hours I'll throw in a free hug. If you don't want the hug yourself I can always hug your mom instead which would be an awesome Mother's day gift.

6. churchpark

churchpark

Jun 21, 2007
    Is this still for sale? I live here in DFW.
    817 637-9669

7. juriscon

juriscon

May 22, 2007
    Dallas, Texas
    Deal pending . . . .

8. churchpark

churchpark

Jun 21, 2007
    Pending? I'm ready to pay right now via Paypal $390!

Call me or PM me. :crying:

9. juriscon

juriscon

May 22, 2007
    Dallas, Texas
    SOLD!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.