1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: TC Electronics Combo450 and RS112 cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Smallequestrian, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smallequestrian

Smallequestrian Rock and/or Roll

Jul 6, 2004
    New Jersey
    I'll get pics up tonight (there on my camera, but its at home).

I've gone through a massive change in direction (going tubes) so I'm selling this off. I was probably happier with this rig than I had been with anything else, but oh well, things change.

TC Electronics Combo450-Basically the RH450 indside a RS210C cab. Sounds awesome, the cab has a detachable dolly, very cool. Also nice to be able to remove the head. New these go for 1500. I'll do it for $1100 shipped. The cab isn't exactly mint, there are some minor scraps (par for the course with how these are finished). Will ship in the original box. If you're local, or want to do a cash pickup, let me know and we can talk.

TC Electronic RS112-I really like the tone of this 1x12, it compares very favorably to more expensive ones. I mic'd this cab for the last EP my band recorded and the engineer loved the tone. This one is a bit rough, nothing horrible, so I'll move it for $235 Shipped in the original box. SOLDED!

Altogether this rig is really great sounding high volume deal. Would shave off $50 if somebody wants the whole package.

2. Smallequestrian

Jul 6, 2004
    New Jersey
    Wasn't able to get the pics up last night. Will do tonight!

3. Smallequestrian

Jul 6, 2004
    New Jersey
    P1010323.jpg
    P1010324.jpg
    P1010325.jpg
    P1010326.jpg
    P1010327.jpg
    P1010328.jpg
    P1010329.jpg
    P1010330.jpg
    P1010331.jpg

4. Smallequestrian

Jul 6, 2004
    New Jersey
    The RS112 is Sold

5. Smallequestrian

Jul 6, 2004
    New Jersey
    Talk to me people! :D

6. Smallequestrian

Jul 6, 2004
    New Jersey
    HELLO! :hyper:

7. MAN I wish I had the cash for this... :rollno:

8. Smallequestrian

Jul 6, 2004
    New Jersey
    Bump. I might be interested in parting this out. we'll see.

9. Smallequestrian

Jul 6, 2004
    New Jersey
    GONE!!! :hyper:

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.