1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS:TC Electronics VoiceLive2 + MP-75 microphone

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by drgregn, Jan 15, 2012.

1. drgregn

drgregn Granddude Supporting Member

May 13, 2002
    Denton, TX
    ***Price drop*** $600

Functionally new in box. I bought these new, finally took them out of the box to play around with for a few hours today, and decided it's more than I want to take the time to learn to use, even though they sound way cool and work just as described. So I'll let both of them go for $600 shipped to lower 48. Paypal or USPS money order only.

Here's the Musician's Friend links for the identical items, total price new $968:

TC Helicon VoiceLive 2 Floor-Based Vocal Processor: Shop Pro Audio & Other Musical Instruments | Musician's Friend

TC Helicon MP-75 Dynamic Handheld Microphone with Helicon Control Switch: Shop Pro Audio & Other Musical Instruments | Musician's Friend

They are literally new and look just like these pics. The MP-75 mic allows you to control functions on the pedal remotely. Pretty cool.

Thanks for looking.

2. drgregn

drgregn Granddude Supporting Member

May 13, 2002
    Denton, TX
    price drop...