1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: TecAmp Puma 500

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by TheButlerdidit, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheButlerdidit

TheButlerdidit Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Nashville, TN
    Just got this from Scott. I am going back to ceramic speakers and tubes.
    Selling both the Puma 500 and a TecAmp S212 in another thread.

Here's the link to original thread with pics:
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/tecamp-puma-500-a-897627/

Price is: $865 including shipping to lower 48 states.

PumaFront.
    Pumatop-1.
    PumaBottom.
    PumaBack.
    PumaTop.

2. This head needs to be bought. It was well taken care of and looks as if it came off the showroom floor. In my honest opinion, I think the new Puma series heads are the very epitome of perfect. The only reason I sold the Puma 500 was to get a 900 and I did not need the extra watts at all. Never turned up past 9 o' clock and this thing cranked! The EQ is perfectly suited to live use, the Taste knob is great for adding vintage sound or more dry midrange character. The aux port and headphone jack make silent practice simple. The DI is super clean, it even has a well placed mute button. It doesn't get better than this, and it's well under 4 lbs!!! You'd never know it if you heard it. I'm totally in love with these heads!!! Modern to vintage, it's all there.

3. TheButlerdidit

Jun 20, 2012
    Nashville, TN
    Bump

4. TheButlerdidit

Jun 20, 2012
    Nashville, TN
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.