FS: Tech 21 VT Bass Deluxe

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by theory028, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theory028

theory028 Really Loud Hamburger. Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2007
    Cedar Falls, IA
    Greetings,

I haven't been using this pedal very much lately and I've got GAS for a new bass so I'm offering it up for sale. If you're looking at this listing I'll assume that you are aware of how great these are so I'll spare you the details. ;)

There are some cosmetic imperfections and I don't have any of the original packaging/paperwork. There's also velcro and some writing on the bottom that I haven't bothered trying to remove.

I'd like to get $160 shipped/insured/PayPal'd to anywhere in the CONUS. I typically ship the same day that I get payment but the pedal is at my parents' house right now so I won't be able to send it out until Monday.

I'll take some pictures this weekend. In the meantime, I'll try to dig up the original listing so you can look at those photos.

--
    Here is the original ad with a few pictures. If this is still around on Saturday night, I'll take more pictures and update the thread.
    --

Thanks for looking. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best,

Justin

--

EDIT: SOLD

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 2, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.