1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Tech 21 VT Bass with mods

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Livewire, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Livewire

Livewire Yahtzeeee

Nov 13, 2007
    Brooklyn, NY
    Hey guys,

Up for sale is a modded Tech 21 VT Bass pedal. This is the first version without the speaker emulation switch. This pedal was modded by Mike Putnam to include an XLR out, pre/post switch, ground lift switch, and Mike changed the red LED to a blue one. The pedal is in great condition except the battery latch has broken off. The battery cover jammed one day to the point where I couldn't remove the battery. I forcefully removed the cover and the latch broke. This doesn't affect function of the pedal, you just have to tape the latch in place. There are also two pieces of velcro on the back of the pedal. The DI is great for either going directly to the PA at a gig or plugging straight into your PC to record.

Looking for $120 shipped to the lower 48. Not looking for any trades at the moment. Includes original tin box (which has a dent on the face), original unfilled registration card, and suggested settings card. I'm also throwing in a HOSA patch cable for connecting pedals.

SOLD

thanks!

20130106_185155_zps96917fe8.
    20130106_185202_zpsba2bace8.
    20130106_185224_zpsd6155610.
    20130106_185246_zps50c04ae2.

2. LumberjackTBird

LumberjackTBird

Aug 5, 2012
    Kansas
    pm'd

3. Livewire