1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Tech 21 XXL Bass Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by darkrising, Jul 18, 2008.

1. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    I've decided to stay with an array of fuzz pedals so I no longer need this pedal. It definitely gets killer distortion/overdrive tones but my gas for the fuzz is just out of control. As soon as I can get my PhotoBucket to upload some pics I will get it on here but for now it's the Purple bass model in excellent condition and comes w/the original box and manual. Here is a link to some samples and the specs:

http://www.tech21nyc.com/xxl_bass.html

I'm looking to get $75 shipped for it. Not really looking for trades unless it's a unique fuzz pedal(no muffs/blowtorches).

2. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    BUMP!!!!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021