1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Tech21 Red Ripper - Like New

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by a2zbassman, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Like New, just bought from BBG. With probably 30 mins max use on this pedal. Got it about the same time I picked up an EBS Valve Drive, and the EBS does what I want better.

All original packaging . . . no marks or dings . . . 10 / 10 condition.

Only [DEL]$150[/DEL] $130 Shipped - CONUS/Lower 48. Save $55 now on what is essentially a new pedal. PayPal is fine.

PM me with any questions.

Thanks for looking.

007_zps2587d6ec.

006_zps7a756371.

005_zps8303e887.

2. Bump - Offers???

I'm not sure where to price this at. Maybe I can still return it to BBG? I'll have to check my receipt.

3. Well, I can't return it. So, bump with a price drop to $135 shipped.

4. WaldoNova

WaldoNova Having fun yet? Supporting Member

Jun 14, 2009
    New Rochelle, NY
  5. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I finally got a chance to check reviews and demos of what you have left this morning. Sorry to say but I don't think you've got anything there that I could make use of. But thanks for the trade offer.

With that said . . . still available BUMP

6. WaldoNova

WaldoNova Having fun yet? Supporting Member

Jun 14, 2009
    New Rochelle, NY
    No worries, free bump!!!

7. Sat BUMP - $130 shipped

8. On hold - payment pending.