FS: The Elements, EQD Hoof, & BEF Pro w/ wired HH

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by MSUsousaphone, May 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
    SOLD

Yep. At that point where my board space is at a premium and crazy good pedals don't make the cut. Both pedals are fully functional and have no visible signs of wear and tear. Both have velcro on the bottom. Let's get a deal done.

[[DEL]B]EQD Hoof[/B] - Pretty cool little fuzz duder. $115 pp shipped CONUS.

Dr Scientist The Elements - Such a great little OD. $180 pp shipped CONUS.

Source Audio BEF Pro w/ wired Hot Hand - I want to stress that it's a WIRED Hot Hand. Still pretty cool....there's just a wire connected to it. Comes with the adapter. $200 pp shipped CONUS.[/DEL]I'll always entertain trades. Hit me up with them if you got them. Wouldn't mind a B3K...maybe a cheap accurate pedal tuner....I dunno...throw them this way.

[​IMG]

2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Great guy with some great pedals these won't last long wish I had some dough you are giving that Elements away I love mine so much I wish I could buy that one as a back up

3. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    SF (North) Bay Area
    The Elements has become almost an always on pedal for me... it's that good.

4. Agreed. I love The Elements. It can get pretty nasty too.

5. jwr

jwr

Jun 28, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    My homie bump!

6. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
    I woke up this morning and all three pedals were sold.

Sheeeeesh. Wish my amp stuff would do this.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.