1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS:The Gristleizer from Endangered Audio

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Davidg, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    For sale is an Endangered Audio Gristleizer. This is the circuit that is the foundation of Throbbing Gristle's sound in a pedal form. Very easy to use. Just full of oscillating distorted madness. This pedal is great I'm just reversing my trend of buying too many pedals these last few years. This was purchased from a fellow TBer a little while back.

In "like new" condition with original box and AC adaptor.
    [DEL]$300 CONUS[/DEL] SOLD.
    Here is original thread ('cause it has such a great picture!):
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f213/fs-ft-gristleizer-ehx-microsynth-dls-echotap-886705/

...and even more info:

LFO WAVEFORM SELECT: 4 Waveforms to modulate your signal in VCA or VCF mode
    FREQ: Controls the frequency of the LFO from .25Hz (1 cycle in 4 seconds) to 100Hz
    DEPTH: Controls the level of the LFO modulation applied to the signal
    BIAS: Controls the intensity and grit of the modulation on your signal in VCA mode an in VCF mode, shifts the center frequency of the band pass filter
    LEVEL: Controls the output level of the effect, capable of line level signals
    LED: Visually indicates the frequency of the LFO
    MODE FOOTSWITCH: Selects either VCA or VCF mode for amplitude modulation in VCA, or filter modulation in VCF mode
    BYPASS FOOTSWITCH: Turns the effect on and off
    INPUT: Accepts low level (instrument) to line level signals for greater flexibility
    OUTPUT: Drives low level to line level inputs depending on level control

2. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Synthy goodness Bump

3. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Bump

4. twhitedc

twhitedc

Feb 19, 2011
    NJ
    pm'd

5. Bump for my favorite pedal builders - EAR (Endangered Audio Research) makes the sweetest delay I've ever heard and I still regret selling my own Gristleizer a few years back.

6. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Thanks. I'm sure I'll regret this, but it's SOLD.