1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: The Ultimate Jazz Fake Book (C Edition) - Brand New!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by peabody, Jul 18, 2007.

1. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    I have for a sale a copy of The Ultimate Jazz Fake Book (C Edition). This book is brand new and is still sitting in its unopened shipping box. It's kind of a long story, but somehow I ended up with a couple of these books, and since I only need one.....

This is a must for you jazz cats. It includes 635 songs spanning all jazz styles from more than 9 decades - from traditional to swing to modern jazz, carefully chosen chords with common practice chord substitutions, lyrics to accomodate vocalists, easy-to-read music, and composer and performer indexes.

Here's a link showing the songs it contains: http://www.activemusician.com/item--HL.00240079

It can be yours for $25 shipped to the lower 48. I'll accept PayPal or a US Postal Money Order. Thanks!!

2. I'll take it if it's still available.

3. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI

It's yours if you want it. Just let me know how you want to pay and where you want it shipped. You can send the information to my e-mail address at peabody59@hotmail.com. That's also my PayPal account address to if you decide to go that route. Thanks!!

Dave

4. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Sold to the man from Iowa.....

Thanks!!