1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Thomastic Infeld SuperAlloy IN344 34" Scale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by gravesbass, Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Darkglass-Hipshot
    This set was purchased from a reputable talkbass member, JohnnyAlien and put on my Fender American Jazz bass strung thru the body. They fit perfect and barely cut them (I prefer more wounds over the tuner). I put them on for 5 min and pulled them. They are great and not even yet broken in. I just prefer steel strings and went back. They were worth the try. Like I said, they are virtually unused and still need to be broken in. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics.

$20 gets them shipped to anywhere in Lower48 USA! I think I paid $29 or something.

2. oldrocker

oldrocker

Feb 13, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    I'll take 'em PM Sent

3. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    PM returned...... awaiting payment.

4. shrigg

shrigg Joy Decision Bassist/BL, AudioKinesis Beta Tester Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    Traverse City, MI
    Seconds!

5. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Payment received... thx oldrocker!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.