1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Thunderfunk TFB750-A Serial #14

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by basschips, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Okay, I have to get rid of my Thunderfunk TFB750-A. Serial #14. Tax man has been brutal to me and I need to clear this bill up. I bought it directly from Dave at the NAMM show this past January. Sounds incredible, lots of clarity and punch. Excellent condition with the exception of a very subtle scratch on the bottom from putting it in and out of the rack. I rarely post on Talkbass but I have a perfect record on Ebay, if you want to check it out let me know. I recently did some business with “lovethatbass” and he can vouch for me. I am legitimate and will do exactly what I say I will do. Price? $1530 shipped anywhere in the US, will ship internationally as long as your paying the increase in shipping fees.

Thanks.

2. I have #3 and it ain't going nowhere! This is a great amp and must be heard to be appreciated. I only use my DB750 in a PERMANENT rehearsal room and my T-Funk 750 is in my big road rack. I use mine with a Bergantino AE210 or an NV215 or an NV610 depending on how I am feeling and what gig I am playing and it is the perfect amp for all 3 rigs!!

:hyper:

Bump for a great amp!

Peace,

T

3. xqusemuah

xqusemuah Supporting Member

Nov 1, 2001
    S. Orange County, CA
    where you located?

4. Modesto, CA.

5. Bump

Willing to negotiate a price that is very fair. PM me for info.

Thanks

6. Bump

7. Probably should of done this from the beginning.

Need to sell! Will negotiate. Killer amp, great buy!

Attached Files:

8. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    It's truly a great AMP people!!!!
    i've got # 11 and it rules!!!

9. All about the bump.

10. Pump Man

Pump Man Supporting Member

Jul 24, 2006
    Pasadena, MD
    Still Avail?

11. Tentatively sold, pending payment.

12. Didn't sell, back on the block.

Will negotiate a fair price, if anyone is interested.

If not, then I will probably be the first to put a 750A on our favorite auction site.

Peace

13. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing" Gold Supporting Member

PM Sent.
    :cool:

14. Bump for a fantastic amp!

15. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    PM sent.

16. coyoteboy

coyoteboy easy there, Ned Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2000
    Sactomato, CA
    Hey BC, you in Motown? I'd sure like to hear one of these, though the 750A isn't quite what I'm in the market for.

proximity bump

17. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing" Gold Supporting Member

I wish I could swing this. I am so close. :bawl:
    What an amp! :bassist:

18. From my understanding it is sold. Waiting for the final details. I will bump if this changes.

Best,

Chip

19. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    It is! I'll be heading out to get the cashier's check momentarily, and barring any setbacks, it'll be headed to CA by this evening! :)

20. Dr Funk

Congrats hollow man. Let us know what6 you think when you play it.