SOLD FS: Thunderfunk420

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by PinkFloydDan, Jan 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a Thunderfunk 420 I bought from Dave Funk about 6 months ago. He added all the extras and freshened her up for me twice. She is pretty much brand new in my opinion.

I want to get the 550. So, I am selling this amp and its Gizmo case for $750 plus $15 shipping.

Also selling MY RAEZER EDGE CABINETS--ALL MADE BY DECEASED RICH RAEZER, and they are certainly investments and collector cabinets.
    The Bass 12-400 is loud as hell and a monster. $800 plus shipping, only weighs 35 pounds!
    The Bass-10 coupled with the Bass 12 is incredible tone. $650 plus shipping. Both come with leather covers. Excellent condition. Never been pushed with the Thunderfunk, always set at a gain of 2 and volume of 5. Only weighs 30 pounds!

I just want to get some serious cabinets for my rock band--maybe a 4x10, and these just won't be used.
  2. havuk

Jan 5, 2005
    YGPM on the funk
  3. No one is interested in the bass or cabs?? Come on. BEST OFFERS ON ANYTHING. I NEED TO SELL THIS STUFF, so, make offers.

I am more firm on the cabinets than the bass price.

So, let the haggling begin. This is top notch equipment folks.
  4. bump and price drop to $725 plus shipping.

COMES WITH SOFT GIZMO CASE and it has tons of pockets to store cords and books, etc

The amp is in excellent condition and Dave FUnk can attest to it. He has checked it over twice and repaired and upgraded it to perfection.

5. How can this be? Usually these amps people snag up right away and they don't come with the cases.

I cannot drop the price much more. I have one interested party.

I need to fix my electric....
  6. 5bassman

5bassman Supporting Member

May 4, 2005
    I think the last one that finally sold was for $690. This model also sold on Ebay recently for $650.
  7. that white on the bag is not atear--just a lighting issue. She is in very good condition no tears, rips or breaks.
    Amp is practically scratchless.
  8. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    You mention "added all the extras" and "updated"... what exactly does that mean was done to the amp?
  9. bump with drop to $675. It will not be dropped any further.
  10. Bump. These used to be one of the hottest amps on this forum. COme one someone. Please. Need to fix electrical problems in my house.

I cannot go lower than $675. No one else sells these with any type of case at this price. Any lower and I AM losing money.

It is an incredible amp, check posts on this list.

I will ship it for $675, how is that.

I will consider a trade for an excellent condition Ampeg SVT tube (all tube or preamp tube) plus cash.
  11. I will sell it for $650 without the case.

I will return the case to MF.

Need to sell this weekend. Or EBay and I will reserve it at 650.
  12. Crockettnj

Sep 2, 2005
    North NJ
    PM sent. however, i didnt notice that you need to sell this weekend.
  13. Changed my mind. Not selling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.